Please note: All in-store and online purchases made between 14th December 2023 and 6th January 2024 will have an extended returns period of 60 days.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, we're happy to accept returns provided our return conditions are met:
SHOES, APPAREL, ACCESSORIES AND FITNESS
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original packaging and tags attached
- Item(s) are in original packaging or shoebox, in its original, undamaged condition
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURNS POLICY
Face Masks and Intimates, including underwear & bodysuits
For hygiene reasons we are unable to allow returns or exchanges on our Intimates Range, except in the case of a faulty item, in which case we will provide a full refund.
If returning shoes that were purchased and fitted by our in-store Fit Technicians under our Fit Guarantee, click HERE to view our returns policy.
RETURN TO STORE
Whether you shopped online or in-store, you can return your item at any The Athlete's Foot store provided our policy conditions are met. Please be ready to present proof of purchase, such as your email order confirmation, order number (1000..) or bank statement. Our in-store team can help you with a refund or exchange, pending stock availability.
View our store locator HERE.
We offer free returns! Start the return process via our Returns Portal. Follow the prompts to download and print your return shipping label, then post your item at the Post Office.
Please note: Purchases made in-store cannot be returned online. If you wish to exchange your shoes this can only be done in-store.
- Entering your order number: Your order number will start with 1000. Do not include the # or any other symbols
- Free return shipping: One free return shipping label is valid per order. Multiple items can be included in the free return parcel.
- Package your return: Shoeboxes must be protected by a satchel or similar, to prevent damage to the original packaging.
Don't have a printer at home? Your return label includes a QR code which can be scanned at the Post Office and a label printed for you
We do not offer direct online exchanges.
If you wish to exchange your items, this can only be done in-store.
If you wish to return online, please post your item back to us for a refund and place a new order.
Refunds will automatically go back onto the original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to clear into your account. If a MyFit $30.00 Rewards voucher or a Gift Card is used for any part of the payment, our online Customer Experience Team will reach out once the refund has been finalised and provide a replacement voucher/gift card.
Please note: Any shipping fees applied to original online orders will not be refunded, even if the whole order is returned. As shipping fees are separate costs from your item(s), you will only be refunded in full for the item(s) you purchased. This also applies to any online orders that are returned in-store.