1. DOES IT MEET OUR RETURN CONDITIONS?
Before booking your return online, check that your item meets our returns conditions below.
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) is in its original, undamaged packaging or shoebox
- Item(s) in our intimates range are non-returnable for hygiene reasons
2. PACKAGE YOUR RETURN
Place the return into a satchel or box so that the product arrives protected and undamaged.
Do not use the shoebox as a postage box. If the shoebox is taped, damaged or has postal stickers attached we cannot accept your return.
3. BOOK YOUR RETURN
Once packaged safely, click HERE to book your return. Follow the prompts to download and print a returns shipping label. Then attach the label to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
- FREE return shipping: One free return shipping label is valid per order. Multiple items can be included in the free return parcel.
- No exchanges: We can only facilitate a refund for returns posted back (no exchanges)
- Entering your order number: Your order number will start with 1000. Do not include the # or any other symbols
Don't have a printer at home? Your return label includes a QR code which can be scanned at the Post Office and a label printed for you
Important: Our Online Returns Portal excludes the GST paid for the item. Once we have received your return, provided the item is in original condition and packaging, we will process a full refund for the product (including the GST paid) via your original payment method.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. Once received, we'll process the return within 2-3 business days and notify you via email regarding your refund. Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to reflect in your account.